Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, November 1, 2021

Nature’s Harvest Never Disappoints

I have been busy creating some cards to have around when I have someone who needs a pick me up.  The Nature’s Bundle is perfect for these types of cards.  I love the sentiment “A reminder to never forget how much you mean to me and so many others”, isn’t that something we should remember to tell our friends and family more often.  So here is the card I came up with…


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Designer Series Paper from the Blackberry Beauty Specialty Paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then die cut a piece of Crushed Curry (about 3 ½ x 4 ¾”) using the Scalloped Contour Dies (they are become a bit of a go to die for me).  I added a piece of the Cork Specialty Paper (this stuff is really cool, super think real cork) that measured 4 x 2 11/16” to the center of the Crushed Curry layer.

I die cut the foliage out of Night of Navy cardstock and added it to the cork and then I stamped the image of the coneflowers onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored it in using the Stampin’ Blend Markers listed below and layered them over the foliage. 

I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of Crushed curry that was ¾ x 3 ½” using Night of Navy Ink, I punched the ends using the Banners Pick a Punch.  I then added this to a layer of Night of Navy that was 1 x 3 ¾” again punched using the same punch.  I popped this sentiment label up on my card at an angle using Dimensionals.  The final addition was three of the Brushed Metallic Dots. 

I love how this card turned out; the colors are perfect together.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment