Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, November 12, 2021

Delivering Cheer

Well, she is certainly delivering some cheer here.  This is another of the cute little Gift Card Holders we made during our last class. 


The card base is Real Red cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  The layer was cut from Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and is 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then took a piece of Basic White cardstock that was about 3 ½ x 4 ¾” and stamped my adorable little girl (she is a two-piece stamp so you can change up what she is wearing and what she is holding) from the Delivering Cheers stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I then die cut her using one of the Scalloped Contour Dies.  I used Stampin’ Blends to color her in (use whatever colors you want there is no right or wrong).  I popped that layer up using Dimensionals.

For the inside I created my gift card holder by adding a simple piece of the DSP onto the inside cover of the card.  This piece measures 1 ½ x 4” and is adhered on the two sides and bottom (be sure to keep your adhesive close to the edges so it doesn’t interfere with the gift card.   To finish off my card I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼” that I stamped with my sentiment in Real Red ink.   Here is what that looks like…




I hope you enjoy this gift card holder and I sure hope you give it a try.  It really is quite simple to create.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment