Featured Post

JUST CHECKING IN

Today’s card features the new Citrus Blooms Bundle and Mediterranean Blossoms Designer Series Paper.   We all occassionally need one of thos...

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Working on Christmas

Today’s card is another of my Christmas cards for 2022.  I am again using the Hope & Peace stamp set as well as the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper.  However, I did add in the Merriest Moments Stamp set as well as the coordinating dies from the Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies that were made to coordinate with this stamp set.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Cherry Cobbler (one of my favorite colors for Christmas) cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then stamped my sentiment “Merry Christmas” from the Hope & Peace stamp set on the bottom right corner using Evening Evergreen ink.  I then cut a piece of the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper to 2 ½ x 5 ½” and mounted it onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measures 2 ¾ x 5 ½”, I added this layer towards the top of my card. 

I stamped the two layers of the Poinsettia from the Merriest Moments stamp set onto Cherry Cobbler cardstock using Cherry Cobbler ink and die cut them with the coordinating dies.  I stamped the two holly leaves onto Evening Evergreen cardstock using Evening Evergreen ink and also die cut them using the coordinating dies.  I used my bone folder to add a little curve to my flowers and leaves to make them more interesting.  I added the flower and leaves using Mini Dimensionals and for the final embellishment I added one of the 2021 – 2022 In Color Open Rounds to the center of the Poinsettia. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment