Featured Post

JUST CHECKING IN

Today’s card features the new Citrus Blooms Bundle and Mediterranean Blossoms Designer Series Paper.   We all occassionally need one of thos...

Friday, September 9, 2022

How About Some Christmas

Each year I promise myself I am going to start early on my Christmas cards so I can enjoy making them rather than worring about getting them done.  Well as usual I have procratinated but I guess September is not really all that late to start.  So here is one of my first designs for Christmas 2022… 


The card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper (I am loving this paper) to 3 ½ x 4 ¾” and I mounted it onto a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock that measures 3 ¾ x 5”.  I wrapped a piece of the beautiful Gold Shimmer Ribbon around this and tied it into a square knot before attaching it to my card base.  I stamped my sentiment “Tidings of comfort and joy” onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock using VersaMark ink and I then heat embossed that with my Heat Tool using the Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  Once it had cooled I die cut it out using one of the stitched circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies (I am really using this die set all the time it is so versatile).   I popped my sentiment circle up on the card using Dimensionals.

Now this really is a simple and easy card that can be made in bulk very simply and yet it really is stunning.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment