Featured Post

JUST CHECKING IN

Today’s card features the new Citrus Blooms Bundle and Mediterranean Blossoms Designer Series Paper.   We all occassionally need one of thos...

Friday, September 16, 2022

Your Kindness Warms My Heart

Today’s card features the Perched In a Tree Bundle and uses three basic colors, Night of Navy, Basic White and Gold.  I am really happy with how the card turned out and I do believe it will be the basis for my Fall cards for the church shut-ins I create for. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and die cut it using one of the beautiful dies from the bundle.  I added this layer (don’t you love those birch trees) onto my card base using Dimensionals.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 1 x 3 ¼” and stamped my sentiment (also from the bundle) onto it using Night of Navy Ink.  I added a strip of the Gold from the Gold & Rose Gold Specialty Paper that I had cut to ½ x 3 ¼” to the bottom of the sentiment (gluing it underneath) and I added that to my card front using Dimensionals. 

I finished the card of by die cut the largest leaf from the coordinating dies out of a scrap of Night of Navy, and using the smaller leaf die I cut one each out of Basic White and one Gold one using the Gold from the Gold & Rose Gold Specialty Paper.  I attached the Night of Navy leaf and the Basic White leaf right onto the card front but I popped that gold leaf up with a Dimensional.  For my final embellishment I added three of the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment