Featured Post

JUST CHECKING IN

Today’s card features the new Citrus Blooms Bundle and Mediterranean Blossoms Designer Series Paper.   We all occassionally need one of thos...

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Simple Fall Card

Today’s card is all about simplicity.  I am loving this new Soft Seedlings stamp set and plan to make a bunch of fall cards for my church shut-ins and simple works great when you need to make lots of cards.  I decided an embossing folder and ribbon would be the only additions to this card. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Soft Suede cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Calypso Coral cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I embossed it using the beautiful Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.  Before adding this layer onto my card base I wrapped it with Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim that I finished in a square knot.  I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 3 x 3 ¾” and I stamped the leaves from the stamp set in Calypso Coral ink.  I then stamped my sentiment “hello” also from the stamp set in Early Espresso ink.  I added this to the card using Dimensionals.

As you can see this was a simple yet very interesting card.  I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment