Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Mossy Meadow for Christmas


Here we are back having some more fun with the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).  


Today’s card features the paper that has pretty holly elements in copper printing onto Mossy Meadow.  one of the designs that is in the beautiful Pretty Peacock color (my favorite of this year’s new in colors).  It also features some beautiful scroll work in copper which really makes the paper pop.

So let’s get started.  I created the card base using Very Vanilla card stock that was cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped holly berries onto that using a stamp from the Frosted Foliage stamp set.  I stamped this using Mossy Meadow ink for that tone on tone look and created my own DSP. 

I then cut a strip of the DSP that measured 2 ¼ x 5 ¼”.  I wanted this mounted onto some Copper Foil Paper but to save some materials and keep the weight of the card down I cut two strips of the Copper Foil to ½ x 5 ½” and glued those onto the back of each side of the DSP and then mounted that down the center of the card.

I cut two Copper Foil boughs using a die from the Beautiful Boughs dies.  I also used this die set to cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock that I then stamped the sentiment “Sending you a little Yuletide Cheer” from the Frosted Foliage stamp set using Versamark ink and I then embossed that using my heat tool and Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I glued the boughs onto the back side of the sentiment and then popped the whole thing up on the center of the card using dimensionals. 

I am pretty happy with how this card turned out.  I hope you enjoy this one and as always you can find all the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  I will post a list of the products I used below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

DSP/Specialty Paper:  Copper Foil Sheets (142020) and Brightly Gleaming Specialty 
Designer Series Paper (150429)

Card stock:  Very Vanilla (101650) and Mossy Meadow (133676)

Ink:  Versamark (102283) and Mossy Meadow (147111)

Stamp Set:  Frosted Foliage (150520)

Dies:  Beautiful Boughs (150661) and Frosted Frames Dies (150658) (REMINDER: if you wish to purchase both the Frosted Foliage stamp set and Frosted Frames Dies you can order the bundle, Item #153029 and you will save 10% on each)

Misc: Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (141636), Heat Tool (129053), Dimensionals (104430) and Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)


No comments:

Post a Comment