Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, October 10, 2019

A little snow on the boughs

I wanted to have some fun finding some of the traditional Christmas looks so here is what I came up with...




For this card I decided to go a little more simple.  I started with a card base that measures 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” cut out of Real Red card stock. 

For my layer I cut a piece of Soft Suede card stock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I embossed it using the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder, then I used a sponge and sponged on some Soft Suede ink to give it even more dimension.

I cut the pine bough out of Mossy Meadow card stock using the Beautiful Boughs dies.  I wanted to give the bough the look of having snow on it so I added some of the Shimmery Crystal Effects on the bough and then dipped that into a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
I cut the pinecones using the same die set and they were cut out of Soft Suede and Crumb Cake card stock.  I did pop the little one up using a dimensional. 

To finish off the card I added the sentiment stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock using Real Red Ink  and cut it out and popped it up with a couple mini dimensionals.  I made a bow from the 3/8” Real Red Cotton Ribbon and attached it to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.

I hope you enjoy today’s card and continue to follow along on my journey to Christmas and beyond.  As always the supplies to create this card and many more projects are available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  I will include a list of the supplies used below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Card stock: Real Red (102482), Soft Suede (115318), Crumb Cake (120953) and Mossy Meadow (133676)

Ink:  Soft Suede (147115) and Real Red 9147084)

Stamp Set:  Christmas Gleaming (150464)

Dies:  Beautiful Boughs (150661)    
                                  
Misc:  Shimmery Crystal Effects (150892), Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter (133751), Dimensionals (104430), Mini Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stamping Sponges (141337) and 3/8” Real Red Cotton Ribbon (146925)

No comments:

Post a Comment