Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, July 8, 2024

THOUGHTFUL JOURNEY THINKING OF YOU

Today’s card features the Thoughtful Journey’s Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Thoughtful Wishes Stamp Set.  This card is very simple and designed much like the card I shared on June 28th, I just wanted to show you how you could move your dies around to capture the part of the DSP you want to highlight.

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Mossy Meadow cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of  Petunia Pop cardstock cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and then using the Deckled Rectangles Dies I cut rectangle #4 out of the center of it (so, I mark my sets that nest like the rectangles from 1 to whatever, 1 being the smallest so I can tell my customers which one I used and the reason for cutting this out of this layer is that I was covering it up with DSP so no reason to waste any paper, I do this all the time).  I then cut a piece of the Thoughtful Journey DSP to 3 ¾ x 5”.  I took #3 of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and decided what part of the DSP I wanted to pop and I die cut it from this piece.  With that all done I adhered the DSP to the Petunia Pop cardstock and then adhered that to my card base. 

Next, I adhered the DSP I had cut out using the Deckled Rectangles die to the piece of Petunia Pop I had also cut out using the dies.  I adhered framed piece right on top of the card right where I had cut the DSP from.  I stamped my sentiment “THINKING OF YOU fondly” onto a scrap of the Petunia Pop cardstock with Mossy Meadow Ink and die cut it using one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and popped it up on the card using Dimensionals.  I added three of the Loose Frosted Dots (these are a great value as they go a long way) up in the left top corner.    

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment