Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, July 1, 2024

MEDITERRANEAN BLOOMS BLESSING

Today’s card features the Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper.  I used the Citrus Bloom Dies (I love this whole suite of products) to die cut one of the images from the Designer Series Paper so there was very little stamping on this card. 

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Night on Navy cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then cut a piece of the Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper (love this blue one for a background) to 4 x 5 ¼” and added it to my card base.  I then grabbed a piece of Basic White cardstock that was about 4 x 5 ¼” and die cut it using the Citrus Bloom Dies (I think this die makes a perfect backdrop to my fruit).  Then I die cut the orange and blossom branch from the Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Paper (so simple to create a focal point like this) and I added it to the card using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment “HAVE A blessed DAY” from the Unbounded Love stamp set onto a piece of Lemon Lolly cardstock that was ½ x 2” using Night of Navy ink. 

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and adhered it to the inside.  Then I grabbed one of the scraps of the Designer Series Paper I had and cut a strip that measured ½ x 4” and adhered that about ½” from the bottom.  I die cut my little foliage from a scrap of Garden Green cardstock and adhered it.  I fussy cut out one of the blooms from the scraps around the oranges I had die cut and added that.  It makes the inside really pop while leaving room for you to write a nice message.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/


Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment