Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, July 1, 2024

Alaskan Cruise

Hubby and I have just returned from an amazing Alaskan Cruise and I wanted to share a few pics from the trip.  

Off the ship as we were pulling into Juneau

The sights were breathtaking 

Four layers of clothing and it was still cold but Mendenhall Glacier was worth it!

Even found three flakes of gold (well actually everyone did) in Skagway

The fog was pretty thick at the top of the Gold Rush Highway as we returned from Canada back into Alaska!

No makeup, no hair, up at 5 am to watch the ship pull into Dawes Glacier, so worth it!
 
So beautiful

Victoria, Canada was great!

We loved the Butchart Gardens and I took over 100 pictures of the beautiful plants there.


Great views from the Columbia Center in Seattle, you could see the whole city.

Had some fun checking out the market and watching them throw the fish, great seafood lunch as well.

Thanks for checking out the photos and I am happy to have an opportunity to share them.  I will be back to creating and posting in a few days!

Ronnie
 




No comments:

Post a Comment