Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Friday, July 12, 2024

SENDING FLOWERS

Today’s card once again features the Flowering Zinnia Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Simply Zinnia Stamp set, both of which are online exclusives (not shown in a catalog but available for purchase from my website or by contacting me.  I just can’t get enough of this paper, it is so easy to create with.  This is such a simple card you won’t believe how easy it is to create since the DSP does all the work for you.

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Blackberry Bliss cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Mossy Meadow cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and then a layer of the Flowering Zinnia DSP that measured 3 7/8 x 5 1/8” (there are 2 sheets of the DSP that has two rows of these amazing flowers all the way across them so I got 6 cards out of each sheet).  Because there are so many colors in this DSP you can chose any of them as your base and layer (I think Bubble Bath and Melon Mambo would look really nice).

I stamped my sentiment “Sending flowers and thinking of you” from the stamp set onto a strip of Blackberry Bliss cardstock using VersaMark Ink and then embossed it with the White Embossing Powder.  I fussy cut around the sentiment (just follow along the words it doesn’t have to be precise) and I popped this up with Mini Dimmensionals (remember you can use any sentiment stamp you want and any ink color you like if you don't want to emboss).  Next, I made a trip bow out of the White Twine in the Basic’s Twine Essentials Pack and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot.  To finish off the card I added three of the Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins (these are also online exclusives and part of the Zinnia collection). 

For the inside I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the flowers from the stamp set in the bottom right corner using Blackberry Bliss Ink.  I stamped the same image on the envelope.  There you have it, isn’t that a simple and easy card but it looks so great!

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment