Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, October 3, 2019

I am still having fun with my beautiful Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP).





Today’s card features one of the designs that is in the beautiful Pretty Peacock color (my favorite of this year’s new in colors).  It also features some beautiful scroll work in copper which really makes the paper pop.

So, let’s get started. 

I created the card base using Pretty Peacock card stock that was cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then mounted a piece of the beautiful DSP that was cut to 4 x 5 ¼” on top of that.  

Next I cut a piece of the Copper Foil Paper using the die from the Frosted Frames dies (tip:  If you place a piece of bond paper between the foil paper and the die you won’t scratch it or get marks from your cutting plates when die cutting).  I centered this on the card and attached it using dimensionals.

I also cut a piece of Very Vanilla using a die from the set and stamped the sentiment “May the spirit of PEACE gently fill your heart and home in this most wonderful time of year” from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set with Pretty Peacock Ink.  I centered that onto the copper foil layer.  

To finish off the card I added little gems from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones.

This ends up being a pretty simple card that is pretty classy.  I hope you enjoy this one and as always you can find all the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  I will post a list of the products I used below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

DSP/Specialty Paper:  Copper Foil Sheets (142020) and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (150429)

Card stock:  Very Vanilla (101650) and Pretty Peacock (150880)

Ink:  Pretty Peacock (150083)

Stamp Set:  Peaceful Boughs (150541)

Dies:  Frosted Foliage Dies (150658)

No comments:

Post a Comment