Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Crackled Paint Christmas


Another take on using the Beautiful Boughs dies. 



So, for this card I decided to I wanted to show case one of the background stamps and use it with some embossing powder.  I started with a card base that measures 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” cut out of Cherry Cobbler.

For my next layer I cut a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I stamped it with Versamark using the Crackle Paint background stamp and then added embossed it using Copper Embossing Powder (I love the affect). 

I die cut the pine bough out of Copper Foil Paper using the Beautiful Boughs dies.  Then I cut the bottom layer of the Pinecones out of Soft Suede using that same die set and the tops of the pinecones out of more of the Copper Foil Paper.  I added the pinecones to my boughs (I did pop the smaller one up using a dimensional. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set onto Cherry Cobbler card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it using Copper Embossing Powder.  I punched it out using the Timeless Label punch.  To create an additional layer I punched a second label out of Copper Foil Paper, cut it in half and glued it to the back of the sentiment just leaving about a ¼” reveal on each side.  I added the sentiment to the card using dimensionals. 

To finish off the card I made a bow from the 3/8” Real Red Cotton Ribbon and attached it to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.

I hope you enjoy today’s card.  As always the supplies to create this card and many more projects are available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  I will include a list of the supplies used below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Shaded Spruce (146981) and Soft Suede (115318)

Specialty Paper:  Copper Foil Sheets (142020)

Ink:  Versamark (102283)

Stamp Set:  Peaceful Boughs (150541)

Dies:  Beautiful Boughs (150661) (REMINDER: If you wish to purchase both the Peaceful Boughs stamp set and the Beautiful Boughs dies you can bundle the two and save 10% on both, Item# 153033)  
   
Punch:  Timeless Label (149516)

Misc:  Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder (141636), Heat Tool (129053) and 3/8” Real Red Cotton Ribbon (146925)

No comments:

Post a Comment