Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Monday, August 31, 2026

HOT FOIL ON WINDOW SHEET

Today’s card features both the Botanical Glow and Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies along with the Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape.  I had seen a video where Stampin’ Up! had used one of the hot foil dies on a Window Sheet and couldn’t wait to give it a try.  Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Blueberry Bushel cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added it.  I cut a piece of Window Sheet to 4 x 5 ¼” and foiled it using the Botanical Glow Hot Foil Die and silver Stampin’ Hot Foil Roll.  (I love how it turned out).  I rolled out about 6” of the Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape and attached it to a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 3 ½ x 6”. 

When I had it all nice and adhered to the cardstock, I used the Extraordinary Flora Die to cut it apart (it leaves you with a bunch of flowers and foliage which I keep in a little clear envelope in with the set for quick cards.  I decided where I was going to add the washi tape flowers on the window sheet and used Dimensionals to attach them.  Next, I foiled the “thank you” from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using the Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil Roll and die cut it out with the coordinating die.  I placed this on the center of my window sheet piece and popped it up with dimensionals. 

I adhered my window sheet to my card being sure to keep the adhesive behind the flowers and words so that it would not show through the window sheet.  For the inside and envelope I added another spray of flowers cut from the Extraordinary Flora Washi Tape. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment