Today’s card features the beautiful Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies. I fell in love with this paper and just keep creating with it because it is so perfect. I had hot foiled the whole collection of the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies onto white cardstock in gold and now I am using them on all kinds of cards so one of them was a perfect addition to a card that was just all about the DSP.
Here is what I came up
with…
The card base is Mossy Meadow cardstock cut
to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I
added a layer of the Moonlit Flora DSP that measured 4 x 5 ¼”. Then I cut a second piece of the DSP from
another sheet to 1 3/8 x 4” which I adhered to a layer of Soft Seafoam
cardstock that measured 1 7/8 x 4 1/8”.
Then I adhered those two layers to a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock
that measured 2 x 4 ¼”. I added this to
the front of my card using Dimensionals.
I fussy cut the beautiful Luna Moth out of
a piece of the DSP and added it to the center of the card. I used the sentiment “Here’s to Another Year”
heat foiled onto Basic White cardstock using Gold Heat Foil and die cut using
the coordinating dies (there are a total of 11 sentiments in this set that all
heat foil and die cut as one which is awesome) and added it to my card front
using Mini Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I simply cut a
piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a strip of the DSP down
one side that measured 5/8 x 5”. I also
stamped Happy Birthday To You” from the Framed Violets Stamp Set in Mossy
Meadow Ink.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List
![Moonlit Flora 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167737 ] Moonlit Flora 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167737 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167737s.jpg)
![Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (English) [ 170052 ] Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (English) [ 170052 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170052s.jpg)
![Framed Violets Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168187 ] Framed Violets Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168187 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168187s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146988 ] Soft Sea Foam 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146988 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146988s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ] Mossy Meadow 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 133676 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/133676s.jpg)
![Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ] Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170066s.jpg)
![Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147111 ] Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147111 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147111s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
![Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ] Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144108s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment