Today’s card features the Framed Violets Bundle and the Violet Dreams Designer Series Paper. This DSP has the bonus of having two sheets of punch out designs. I chose to use one on todays card. I used the pretty little frame that holds my violets. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Basic White cardstock cut
to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I
added a layer of Highland Heather cardstock that measures 4 1/8 x 5 3/8”. Then I added a layer of the Violet Dreams
Designer Series Paper (I chose the little freesia and white stripped paper)
that measured 4 x 5 ¼”. I punched the fresh
freesia colored frame out of the DSP and added a little scrap of Basic White
behind it and then popped the whole thing up on the center of my card using Dimensionals.
I stamped the violet bunch from the bundle
onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Stampin’
Up! no longer sells this ink but I continue to use it because I love how it
works with the Stampin’ Blends) and die cut it using the coordinating dies from
the bundle. I colored it in using
Darling Duckling, Fresh Freesia and Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends and then
added it to the center of my frame. For
my sentiment I used the new Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies and foiled the
whole group of sentiments onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using the Gold
Heat Foil and then die cut them out using the coordinating dies. (I saved all the other sentiments and have
started a nice little collection so I can grab them as needed to add to
cards). I added the sentiment using Mini
Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card and the
envelope I stamped the single violet and leaf and colored them using the same
color Stampin’ Blends I used to color the other violets.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List
![Framed Violets Bundle (English) [ 168194 ] Framed Violets Bundle (English) [ 168194 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168194s.jpg)
![Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (English) [ 170052 ] Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (English) [ 170052 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170052s.jpg)
![Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ] Gold Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170066 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170066s.jpg)
![Violet Dreams 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168186 ] Violet Dreams 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168186 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168186s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146986 ] Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146986 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146986s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 155518 ] Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 155518 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/155518s.jpg)
![Darling Duckling Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 165288 ] Darling Duckling Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 165288 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165288s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167668 ] Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167668 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167668s.jpg)
![Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ] Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144108s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment