Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Monday, July 27, 2026

A LIFETIME OF JOY

Today’s card features the Sunset Coast Bundle and the beautiful Scenic Coast Designer Series Specialty Paper.  I have really enjoyed playing with these products.  Everyone knows I love the beach and these bright viberant colors just transport me there.  Here is what I came up with today…

The card base is Blueberry Bushel cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I added a piece of the Scenic Coast Designer Series Paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼” (NOTE:  This paper is beautiful and I want to show it off as much as possible so before I added the DSP to my card base, I die cut the center out using one of the Everyday Arches Dies which I will use for Wednesdays card). 

I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 ¼ x 3” and stamped my sentiment “Wishing you a Lifetime of Joy” from the Sunset Coast Bundle near the bottom using Melon Mambo Ink.  Then I used the stamps from the bundle and stamped the water using Misty Moonlight Ink and added the highlights in it using Golden Glow Ink.  Next, I stamped the clouds using Balmy Blue Ink (I also stamped this onto a post-it-note and used that as a mask so I could stamp my sun.  The sun was stamped using Melon Mambo Ink.  I die cut the three seabirds and the sailboat from the bundle out of Basic Black cardstock.  I adhered the birds directly to the white and used a Mini Dimensional to add the sailboat.  I did add some embellishments; these are retired but there are lots available that would work well.

I added this layer to a piece of Blueberry Bushel cardstock that measured 4 3/8 x 3 1/8” and added that to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  For the inside I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a strip of the DSP that measured ½ x 4”. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment