Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Tuesday, July 7, 2026

INTRODUCING THE NEW STAMPIN’ UP! HOT FOIL SYSTEM

Today I want to share a new product with you.  Beginning July 11th Stampin’ Up! will be offering a Hot Foil System and let me tell you it is a game changer.  This system will take your cardmaking and memory keeping to a whole new level.  Today’s card features the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die and Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil.  I loved this the minute I saw it and immediately knew I wanted to create with it using one of my favorite colors, Pretty Peacock.

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then cut a second piece of the Pretty Peacock cardstock to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”.  I heated up my Hot Foil System added the beautiful Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die, my gold foil (shinny side down) and my cardstock and followed the directions to foil.  I added this layer to a layer of Gold Foil Sheet that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and wrapped a Pretty Peacock and Gold Ribbon around the lower part it (this ribbon is now retired) and added a square knot bow.  I popped this layer up on the card base using Dimensionals.

I added a strip of Gold Foil that measured ¾ x 4” about 1 ½” from the top.  I stamped my sentiment “With Sympathy” from the retired Unbounded Love Stamp Set (I needed a sympathy card and don’t have a current set with that sentiment) onto a scrap of Pretty Peacock cardstock using VersaMark Ink.  I added the Gold Metallic Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set it.  I used an old oval punch I have to punch it out but you could use any die or punch you have on hand. 

For the inside I took a piece of Basic White cardstock cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the sentiment “Sending prayers and heartfelt sympathy to you and your family” from the Phrases & Frames Stamp Set using Pretty Peacock Ink. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment