Today’s card features the Framed Violets Bundle. I just love this bundle it is so much fun to work with and reminds me of the violets of my childhood. I really wanted something soft so I decided to work around the color Barley Blush. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Barely Blush cardstock cut
to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I cut
a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with the Beautiful
Patterns Embossing Folder (this one is retired but we all have those that we
love to use over and over and this is mine).
I added a piece of the 2026 – 2028 In Color Gingham Gallery Designer
Series Paper (of course I used the barley blush colored one) across the center,
it measures 2 x 5 ¼”. Then I stamped my
sentiment “Sending Love” using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a scrap of Basic
White cardstock and also stamped the violet flowers (in Barely Blush) on it and
then die cut it using one of the Nested Essential Dies.
I popped this up on the right side of my
card right in the center using Dimensionals.
I stamped the single violet onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in with Bubble Bath and Peaceful Pine
Stampin’ Blend Markers before cutting it out using the coordinating die from
the bundle. I die cut two of the stems
and six of the leaves out of scraps of Peaceful Pine cardstock and four of the
flowers out of scraps of Barely Blush cardstock. I adhered the stems and five of the leaves to
the center left of my card and then added my stamped image and three of the flowers
using Dimensionals and Mini Dimensionals.
I adhered one leaf directly to the bottom right side of the card and
added one of the flowers on top of it with a Dimenional. I added some of the Iridescent Pearls Basic
Jewels to the center of the flowers and Wink of Stella to my stamped image.
For the inside I cut a piece of Basic
White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the cluster of violets onto the bottom
left corner using Barley Blush Ink. I
stamped that same image onto my envelope.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List
![Framed Violets Bundle (English) [ 168194 ] Framed Violets Bundle (English) [ 168194 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168194s.jpg)
![2026–2028 In Color™ Gingham Gallery 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168218 ] 2026–2028 In Color™ Gingham Gallery 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 168218 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168218s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Barely Blush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167689 ] Barely Blush 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167689 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167689s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167691 ] Peaceful Pine 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167691 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167691s.jpg)
![Barely Blush Classic Stampin Pad [ 167678 ] Barely Blush Classic Stampin Pad [ 167678 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167678s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167668 ] Peaceful Pine Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167668 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167668s.jpg)
![Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161675 ] Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 161675 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161675s.jpg)
![Beautiful Pattern 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167097 ] Beautiful Pattern 3 D Embossing Folder [ 167097 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167097s.jpg)
![Nested Essentials Dies [ 161597 ] Nested Essentials Dies [ 161597 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161597s.jpg)
![Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels [ 158987 ] Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels [ 158987 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/158987s.jpg)
![Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush [ 141897 ] Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush [ 141897 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/141897s.jpg)
![Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ] Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144108s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment