Today’s card features the lovely Flower Fair Stamp Set. This set is an online exclusive that has been moved to the last chance shopping because it is getting ready to retire. The stamp is a single stamp that creates beautiful backgrounds. While I worked with Daffodil Delight today this set can be colored in lots of beautiful Stampin’ Up! colors, just think about the beautiful card sets you could make with just this one stamp.
Here is what I came up
with…
The card base is Daffodil Delight cardstock
cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I
added a layer of Basic Black that measured 4 x 5 ¼”. I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3
7/8 x 5 1/8” and stamped it with the Flower Fair Stamp using Tuxedo Black
Memento Ink (Stampin’ Up! no longer sells this ink but I continue to use it because
I believe it is the best ink to use with alcohol markers). I then used the 5th largest of the
Everyday Arches Dies to cut out the center which I colored using Daffodil
Delight, Golden Glow and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend Markers. I cut out the 4th largest arch
from the die set out of Basic Black cardstock and mounted my colored arch onto
it.
I wrapped the arch with some retired black
and white checked ribbon (I couldn’t resist as the color was perfect) and tied
a square knot. I added the arches to the
front of the card using Dimensionals. I
stamped my sentiment “hugs & kisses” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock
using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
NOTE: This sentiment is from the
Soiree Salutations Stamp Set which is being introduced in the September –
December Catalog and it will be available to customers when it goes live in
September. Being allowed to purchase these
sets a month before they are released to the general public is one of the nice
perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
I used the Three Banner Punch (this punch is part of a bundle Banner
Sayings but the punch also coordinates nicely with this stamp set as well) and
punched out the sentiment and another flag from a scrap of Basic Black
cardstock. I cut the white flag down on
three sides and mounted it onto the black cardstock and attached it to my
card. To finish the front off I added
one of the 2026 – 2028 In Color Butterflies (I chose the Golden Glow one).
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List
![Flowers Fair Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 167217 ] Flowers Fair Photopolymer Stamp Set [ 167217 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167217s.jpg)
![Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119683 ] Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119683 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119683s.jpg)
![Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ] Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 121045 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/121045s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ] Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad [ 132708 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132708s.jpg)
![Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154883 ] Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154883 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154883s.jpg)
![Golden Glow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167682 ] Golden Glow Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack [ 167682 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167682s.jpg)
![Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154885 ] Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends Combo Pack [ 154885 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/154885s.jpg)
![2026–2028 In Color™ Butterflies [ 167656 ] 2026–2028 In Color™ Butterflies [ 167656 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167656s.jpg)
![Three Banner Punch [ 167050 ] Three Banner Punch [ 167050 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167050s.jpg)
![Everyday Arches Dies [ 164629 ] Everyday Arches Dies [ 164629 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164629s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment