Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Monday, August 24, 2026

MOONLIT FLORA BIRTHDAY CARD

Today’s card features the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper  and the Fern & Flora Bundle.  I wanted to make a card that focused more on the beautiful DSP so I wanted the front to be a little minimalistic.  Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Golden Glow cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of the Moonlit Flora DSP to 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped the label outline and sentiment “You make the world a better place” from the Fern & Flora stamp set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Golden Glow Ink.  I then die cut it using the coordinating label die from the bundle.  I added it to the right bottom front of my card using Dimensionals.  I die cut one of the ferns out of Old Olive cardstock and one of the foliage pieces from the bundle out of a scrap of Golden Glow cardstock and tucked them in behind the sentiment.  I die cut three of the flowers from a scrap of Basic White cardstock using the flower dies from the set and three centers from a scrap of Golden Glow cardstock.  Once the flowers were all put together, I added them in a little tight grouping to the bottom left of the card using Mini Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped the sentiment “Happy Birthday To You” from the Framed Violets stamp set onto the top center using Golden Glow Ink.  I stamped the little flower bunch from the bundle in the bottom right using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Stampin’ Up! no longer carries this but I still prefer it for use with alcohol markers) and colored it using Golden Glow and Peaceful Pines  Stampin’ Markers. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment