Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Monday, August 10, 2026

SCENIC COAST FUN FOLD

Today’s card features the Sunset Coast Stamp Set along with the Scenic Coast 6 x 6” Specialty Designer Series Paper.  This paper has been very popular and has sold out several times.  I am happy to say it is currently back in stock.  I love working with it and here is what I came up with today…

The card base is Melon Mambo cardstock cut to 8 1/4 x 4 ¼” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Balmy Blue to the inside that measures 4 x 5 ¼” and a layer to the front flap that measures 2 ½ x 4”.  I added a layer of the Scenic Coast DSP to the front flap that measured 2 ¼ x 3 ¾”.  Then it was time to make my top panel.

I cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock to 2 ¾ x 4 ¼” and to that I added a layer of Balmy Blue cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 4”.  On top of that I added a layer of that beautiful Designer Series Paper that measured 2 x 3 ¾”.  I attached this layer to the center of my card being sure to adhere it only to the left flap so the card would open.  I stamped my sentiment “Where this note finds you…” from the Sunset Coast Stamp Set onto a scrap of Balmy Blue cardstock using Secret Sea Ink and then fussy cut it out.  I added this to the bottom left of my top flap using Dimensionals.  I added an anchor embellishment (this is from my retired product stash but there are cute anchor embellishments that go with this suite of products that you can order) and finished it off by adding a triple bow made from Linen Thread and adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.

For the inside I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 2 ¾ x 4 ¼” and stamped the sentiment “…I hope it finds you happy!”, also from the Sunset Coast Stamp Set onto the top center with Secret Sea Ink.  I added a little strip of the DSP that measured ½ x 4 ¼” to the bottom of the piece as well.  I adhered this directly behind the front flap so it would not show when the card was closed. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment