Today I want to share a tutorial I created that I used to create 48 cards out of a single package of the Sale-A-Bration free Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper. I love beautiful Designer Series Paper and this package does not disappoint. It is a free product offer with a qualifying $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration which is running from now through the end of February (don't miss out). First I would like to give credit to Allison Okamitsu from Nice People Stamp for the inspiration for this one sheet wonder collection. I watched Allison's video and then I cut my paper (some a little different than hers but that is ok) and then went on to use different sides and use the cut pieces in different ways but that is what creating is all about. She created 22 cards from a half a pack of this Designer Series Paper but I ended up making some adjustments and when I was done I got 24 from half the pack or 48 from a whole pack. I really enjoyed creating these cards and I wanted to share this with you. Below you will find a link to the PDF file so you can create these as well.
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Flight & Airy One Sheet Wonder Tutorial - 48 cards
CARD #1 (created 8 of these)
Card #2 (created 4 of these)
Card #3 (created 4 of these)
Card #4 (created 4 of these)
Card #5 (created 4 of these)
Card #6 (created 8 of these)
Card #7 (created 8 of these)
Card #8 (created 8 of these)
I really enjoyed working on this project and I am even more excited about sharing it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. All the products used to created these cards can be found on my website at: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top right of this blog. You can also shop for any or all of the products used by clicking on the products listed below. I hope you continue to follow along with me as I create.
Be sure to follow me at:
Website at: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...
-
This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited to be a part of it. If you came from Jamie Blades http://creativern.blogspot.com/2014/0...
-
Today I want to share a new product with you. Beginning July 11th Stampin’ Up! will be offering a Hot Foil System and let me tell you it ...
































No comments:
Post a Comment