Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Flight & Airy One Sheet Wonder Tutorial - 48 cards

Today I want to share a tutorial I created that I used to create 48 cards out of a single package of the Sale-A-Bration free Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper.  I love beautiful Designer Series Paper and this package does not disappoint.  It is a free product offer with a qualifying $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration which is running from now through the end of February (don't miss out).  First I would like to give credit to Allison Okamitsu from Nice People Stamp for the inspiration for this one sheet wonder collection.  I watched Allison's video and then I cut my paper (some a little different than hers but that is ok) and then went on to use different sides and use the cut pieces in different ways but that is what creating is all about.  She created 22 cards from a half a pack of this Designer Series Paper but I ended up making some adjustments and when I was done I got 24 from half the pack or 48 from a whole pack.  I really enjoyed creating these cards and I wanted to share this with you.  Below you will find a link to the PDF file so you can create these as well.  


CARD #1 (created 8 of these)


Card #2 (created 4 of these)


Card #3 (created 4 of these)


Card #4 (created 4 of these)


Card #5 (created 4 of these)


Card #6 (created 8 of these)


Card #7 (created 8 of these)


Card #8 (created 8 of these) 


I really enjoyed working on this project and I am even more excited about sharing it.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  All the products used to created these cards can be found on my website at:  https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top right of this blog.  You can also shop for any or all of the products used by clicking on the products listed below.  I hope you continue to follow along with me as I create.

Be sure to follow me at:  


Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment