Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

FLIGHT & AIRY THANK YOU

I am using some more of the beautiful Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper that is a free product with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration for today’s card.  I also used the Thoughtful Expressions Dies (I love how many great ones there are in this set for sentiments) and the Distressed 3D Embossing Folder. 

Here is what I came up with...


The card base is Boho Blue cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with the Distressed 3D Embossing Folder and added that to my base.  Next, I cut a strip of the Designer Series Paper (I chose this very neutral blue sheet) to 1 ¾ x 5 ¼” and attached it about an inch from the bottom of the card.  I cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper to 3 ¼ x 3 5/8” and mounted that onto a piece of Bubble Bath cardstock that measured 3 3/8 x 3 ¾” and popped that up onto my card using Dimensionals.  I stamped my sentiment “Thank You” from the Circle Sayings Stamp Set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Boho Blue Ink and die cut it using the #5 scalloped circle (I actually put a number on each of these layering dies starting with the largest being #1 so this would be the fifth smallest die) from the Thoughtful Expressions Dies.  I then die cut a scrap of Boho Blue cardstock using the #4 scalloped circle.  I adhered them together and added it to my card again using Dimensionals (the positioning I used was the one that allowed me to see the most of the cute little birds on the paper). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment