Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

A YEAR FULL OF FRIENDSHIP

I am going to share another project made from the Flight and Airy Designer Series Paper which is a free offer during Sale-A-Bration.  Now who doesn’t love free items?  Be sure to head over to my website and check out what you can earn for free during this event.  This project is another that I created as a thank you gift for my customers during my January Open House.  It is a cute little desk calendar to help them remember all year long how much their friendship means to me. 


I began my creating the card base of Bubble Bath cardstock cut to 4 x 11” and scored at 2 ½ and 5 ½”.  Next, I created the top of the card front.  I cut a piece of Misty Moonlight cardstock to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8” and attached I piece of the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper that measured 3 5/8 x 4 7/8”.  I then wrapped that layer with a piece of the Bubble Bath Sheer Ribbon from the Combo Pack (it contains Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly and Azure Afternoon ribbon) and tied it in a nice little square knot over on the right-hand side down about an inch and a quarter from the bottom of the layer.  I then attached this layer to the front of my card base being sure to only attach the bottom portion to that 2 ½” area at the bottom of the score line so the layer could stand up.  I finished the front by stamping the sentiment “i couldn’t be happier to have you as my friend” from the Irresistible Blooms Stamp Set onto a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock that I then die cut using the Stylish Dies.  I added this right over the ribbon using Dimensionals.  The final embellishment was to add three of the Tinsel Gems.  Here is what the finished front laying flat looks like...

For the inside I added a layer of Basic White cardstock that measure 4 x 5 ¼”.  I then mounted my calendar (I get mine from Taylored Expressions and they are 2 ¼ x 3” onto a piece of Bubble Bath cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 3 ¼”.  I mounted that in the center about ¼” from the bottom of the card (this becomes the stopped for the easel that allows the card to stand up and the calendar to be seen).  You can add a personal message above the calendar.   

I hope you enjoy this project I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this project and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment