Today’s card features one of the Products of the Month, Begonia Belle. This stamp set was the July 2026 Product of the Month, however, it is still available while supplies last for just $5 with a qualifying $75 purchase. I have had a lot of fun with this cute two step stamping set. So today I wanted to make a card I could send just because, here is what I came up with…
The card base is Flirty Flamingo cardstock
cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I added a layer of the Everyday Essentials Mix
and Match Designer Series Paper that measures 3 ¾ x 5” (I picked the blue
stripped paper). I grabbed some Basic
White cardstock scraps and began my stamping.
I stamped two of the detailed begonia stamps using first generation
Flirty Flamingo Ink. Next, I stamped the
second begonia stamp (the one that adds overall color) again using Flirty
Flamingo Ink but this time I stamped it off once before adding it to the
flowers. I stamped three of the begonia leaf’s
by stamping the detailed stamp onto scraps of Basic White cardstock using first
generation Garden Green Ink. Then I
stamped the overall stamp again with Garden Green Ink and again for this stamp
I stamped off fist.
I fussy cut out my flowers and leaves. I added the two flowers using Dimensionals
and then just tucked the three leaves under them a little adhering them directly
to the card. I stamped the sentiment “YOU
ARE MY Sunshine” onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Flirty Flamingo
Ink and die cut it using one of the Stylish Shapes Dies (reminder: you can stamp and simply cut the sentiment into a rectangle or fussy cut around it, you do not have to have a die to make a sentiment). I added it with Dimensionals. I also added three of the Sparkle Dot
Essentials (they are retired now but there are lots of great embellishments out
there, plus don’t forget to check your stash).
For the inside I cut a piece of Basic
White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the little flower buds in the corner
using Flirty Flamingo Ink and then added the stem and leaf using Garden Green
Ink. I stamped the same thing on the
envelope.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List


![Begonia Belle Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168592 ] Begonia Belle Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 168592 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168592s.jpg)
![Everyday Essentials Mix & Match 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167702 ] Everyday Essentials Mix & Match 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 167702 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167702s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 141416 ] Flirty Flamingo 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 141416 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/141416s.jpg)
![Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147052 ] Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147052 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147052s.jpg)
![Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147089 ] Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147089 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147089s.jpg)
![Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ] Stylish Shapes Dies [ 159183 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/159183s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment