Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Friday, August 7, 2026

IN COLOR ALL AFLUTTER

Today I am sharing a set of five cards created using the All Aflutter Bundle and all of the 2026 – 2028 In Colors.  I saw this card done in Crisp Cantaloupe on Pinterest, it was created by Stamp With Susie.  I love the color (I loved it several years ago when it was one of the Stampin’ Up! colors so I am super happy they brought it back) but I immediately thought why not create an entire set of these cards using the five new in colors.  Here is what I came up with…

The card bases are each of the five in color cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  The center rear piece is a piece of the Heirloom Boutique Two-Tone Cardstock, the light side (it is 2 12 x 12” sheets of each of the five colors with one light side and one dark side) cut to 2 ¼ x 5 ½” and embossed (I used a retired folder you can use any folder you want to use or just don’t emboss it, it’s up to you).  I adhered that piece to the center of each card.  I added two pieces of the 2026 – 2028 In Color Painted Patterns Designer Series Paper.  The stripe piece measures 2 x 4 ½” and the dot piece measures 1 ¾ x 4”. 

Next, I cut another piece of the Heirloom Boutique Two-Tone Cardstock to 1 x 4” and stamped my sentiment “fluttering by to say hi” on the light side using the coordinating-colored ink.  (NOTE:  For the Barely Blush I found the ink too light to show up so I used Bubble bath for the sentiment and the detailed layer of the butterflies).  I added this to y card about an inch from the bottom.  I used my 2” Circle Punch and punched out a circle from Basic White cardstock for all five cards and adhered them to the front of the cards.  I used scraps of Basic White and stamped my butterflies.  I stamped the detailed stamp first using full colored ink (with the pink I did use Bubble Bath for this one) and then stamped the background color using the same color just stamped off once (for the pink I did use the Barely Blush Ink for this stamp).  I used the coordinating punch to punch out my butterflies and then added them to the circle using Dimensionals.

To finish off the cards I added square knot bows made from the coordinating Bordered Ribbons in the five in-colors.  I also added three of the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels.  For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the four little butterflies from the stamp set on each with the coordinating ink. 

I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly enjoyed making them.  As always, you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment