Today’s card features the Bloom Boutique Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Banner Sayings and Extrodinary Flora Bundles. This card is a quick and easy card and perfect when you need to create several cards fast. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Hydrangea Hue cardstock
cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I
added a layer of the Bloom Boutique Specialty Designer Series Paper that
measured 4 x 5 ¼”. I cut a circle out of
a scrap of Hydrangea Hue cardstock using one of the Spotlight on Nature Dies
and added it to the center of the card with Dimensionals. I stamped two of the flower bundles from the Extraordinary
Flora Bundle (I love this set because you stamp a whole bunch of images at one
time and die cut them with one die. They
are perfect to keep around in a little bag to add quickly to any project) onto
a piece of Basic White cardstock using VersaMark Ink. I used the Metallics Stampin’ Embossing
Powder (gold) and heat embossed them. When
that was done, I used the single die to cut them all apart and picked a couple
for the card. I used my Blending Pen to
add Hydrangea Hue, Soft Seafoam and Daffodil Delight Ink onto the flowers and
attached them to the circle.
For my sentiment I stamped “Happy Birthday”
from the Banner Sayings Bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using
Hydrangea Hue Ink. I used the
coordinating banner punch and punched it out.
I also punched out another banner from a Gold Foil Sheet and cut it in
half and attached it to the back of the sentiment allowing a little to stick
out from each side. I added this to the
center of the circle. For the inside I
cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a little strip of
the DSP that measured ½ x 4” to the bottom of it.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List
![Bloom Boutique 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 167637 ] Bloom Boutique 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 167637 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167637s.jpg)
![Banner Sayings Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167044 ] Banner Sayings Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) [ 167044 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167044s.jpg)
![Extraordinary Flora Bundle (English) [ 165245 ] Extraordinary Flora Bundle (English) [ 165245 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165245s.jpg)
![Hydrangea Hue 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167687 ] Hydrangea Hue 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167687 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167687s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Gold Foil Sheets [ 132622 ] Gold Foil Sheets [ 132622 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/132622s.jpg)
![Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ] Spotlight On Nature Dies [ 163580 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163580s.jpg)
![Versamark Pad [ 102283 ] Versamark Pad [ 102283 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102283s.jpg)
![Hydrangea Hue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167677 ] Hydrangea Hue Classic Stampin' Pad [ 167677 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167677s.jpg)
![Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147102 ] Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147102 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147102s.jpg)
![Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147094 ] Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147094 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147094s.jpg)
![Blender Pens [ 102845 ] Blender Pens [ 102845 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/102845s.jpg)
![Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder [ 165678 ] Metallics Wow! Embossing Powder [ 165678 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165678s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment