Today’s card features the Simply Leaves Bundle along with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder (this is my new favorite embossing folder). I used my trusty color wheel and selected Monocromatic which gave me the recommendation of: Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso. I also added a little of the Golden Glow which is one of this years in colors. Now that the first day of Autumn has arrived I thought I needed to work on some fun fall cards to send to friends. I love how this card turned out. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Early Espresso cardstock
cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I
cut a piece of Cajun Craze cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with the
Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder and added that to my card. I stamped two leaves in Pecan Pie onto scraps
of Pecan Pie cardstock using the Simply Leaves Bundle and punched them out
using the coordinating punch from the bundle. I did the same with two leaves using Pumpkin
Pie cardstock and ink. Once that was done,
I adhered the two leave in pecan pie directly to the left side of my card and
then added the two pumpkin pie ones using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment “A little something
to say hello” in Early Espresso Ink onto a piece of Golden Glow cardstock that
I die cut using the label die from the Scalloped Blooms Dies. I added this to the card with
Dimensionals.
I finished the card off with a triple bow
made from Linen Thread attached with a Mini Glue Dot. I also added five of the Adhesive-Backed
Metallic Gems to the front of the card. This
was a fast and easy card but it looks super cute.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List
![Simply Leaves Bundle (English) [ 168165 ] Simply Leaves Bundle (English) [ 168165 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168165s.jpg)
![Scalloped Blooms Dies [ 167646 ] Scalloped Blooms Dies [ 167646 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167646s.jpg)
![Softly Woven 3 D Embossing Folder [ 168466 ] Softly Woven 3 D Embossing Folder [ 168466 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168466s.jpg)
![Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 105117 ] Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 105117 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/105117s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ] Pecan Pie 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 161717 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161717s.jpg)
![Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ] Golden Glow 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 167685 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167685s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ] Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119686s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147086 ] Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147086 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147086s.jpg)
![Pecan Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161665 ] Pecan Pie Classic Stampin' Pad [ 161665 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/161665s.jpg)
![Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ] Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad [ 147114 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/147114s.jpg)
![Adhesive Backed Metallic Gems [ 163780 ] Adhesive Backed Metallic Gems [ 163780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/163780s.jpg)
![Linen Thread [ 104199 ] Linen Thread [ 104199 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104199s.jpg)
![Mini Glue Dots [ 103683 ] Mini Glue Dots [ 103683 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/103683s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment