Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Bundle and the Everyday Arches. I love fun fold cards and I love color so this was the perfect way to get to enjoy both. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Highland Heather cardstock
cut to 5 ½ x 7” and scored at 2 ¾”. I
cut a layer of Secret Sea cardstock that measured 2 ½ x 5 ¼” and added a piece
of the beautiful Scenic Coast DSP that measured 2 ¼ x 5” and then added that to
the left front of my card. Next, I cut a
piece of the Secret Sea cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and a piece of Highland Heather
cardstock to 1 ½ x 3 ¼” scored at 2 ¾”.
I attached the little ¼” flap of the Highland Heather onto the back of
my Secret Sea cardstock before adding it to the inside of the card (this is the
arm that holds my arches). Then I die
cut a piece of the Secret Sea cardstock using the 4th largest of the
Everyday Arches Dies and added that arched piece of DSP that was cut with the 5th
largest arch die.
I centered the arches on the card and
adhered them to the flap I made from the Highland Heather cardstock. To finish the front of the card I die cut the
light house and three sea birds from the Sunset Coast Dies out of scraps of Secret
Sea cardstock and attached them to the card.
I stamped the sentiment “The Adventure Continues” from the Scenic Coast
Bundle onto the center top of my Scenic Coast Specailty DSP layer using Secret
Sea Ink. I used the dies from the bundle
and cut out the netting from Crumb Cake cardstock and four of the shells from
scraps of the DSP, I adhered the net directly to the card and added the shells
using Mini Dimensionals.
To finish of the inside of the card I cut
a piece of Basic White to 3 ¾ x 4” and added a scrap of the DSP along the
bottom that measured 1 x 4” and attached them to the inside of the card on top
of the Secret Sea layer. I added two of
the DSP shells I had previously cut onto the inside as well.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List

![Sunset Coast Bundle (English) [ 167781 ] Sunset Coast Bundle (English) [ 167781 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167781s.jpg)
![Scenic Coast 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 167773 ] Scenic Coast 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 167773 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/167773s.jpg)
![Everyday Arches Dies [ 164629 ] Everyday Arches Dies [ 164629 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164629s.jpg)
![Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ] Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 166780 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/166780s.jpg)
![Secret Sea 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165624 ] Secret Sea 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 165624 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165624s.jpg)
![Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146986 ] Highland Heather 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 146986 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/146986s.jpg)
![Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ] Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 120953 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/120953s.jpg)
![Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ] Secret Sea Classic Stampin' Pad [ 165285 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/165285s.jpg)
![Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ] Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144108s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment