Today’s card features the Glow of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a Product of the Month. That means you can purchase it for $5.00 with an order of $75 or more while supplies last. This paper is one sided and while it doesn’t show well in pictures it is very shiny with soft colors that make beautiful cards. I used a couple sheets of the paper and fussy cut out some pumpkins and some flowers and foliage for my card. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Early Espresso cardstock
cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I
added a layer of Cajun Craze cardstock that measured 4 1/8 x 6 3/8” and a layer
of the Glow of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper that measured 4 x 5 ¼”. I added a strip of Cajun Craze cardstock that
I had embossed with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder that measured 1 x 4
1/8”. I fussy cut out three of the
pumpkins one of the foliage pieces and two of the flowers from the DSP. I added them to the card with Dimensionals
and Mini Dimensionals.
For my sentiment I used the Sweetly Senitimental Hot Foil Dies and the Copper Hot Foil. (This one set creates a total of 11 different sentiments that are all hot foiled and die cut at one time; I keep the extras in the package in a little bag so I can just grab one when I am in a hurry). I used Copper Hot Foil on Early Espresso cardstock and I love how it tuned out. I added this to my card front for the perfect finishing touch.
For the inside of the card, I cut a piece
of Basic Beige cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added it to the card. I added a strip of Cajun Craze cardstock that
measured ¾ x 4” that I had embossed with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing
Folder. I fussy cut out one of the
pumpkins and one of the foliage pieces from the DSP and added it as well. NOTE: If you don't have the Hot Foil System or are not looking to spend that much on a new system any sentiment you have on hand or any die you have will work fine. Use what you have!
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!
Product List

![Glow Of Harvest 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168598 ] Glow Of Harvest 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper [ 168598 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168598s.jpg)
![Softly Woven 3 D Embossing Folder [ 168466 ] Softly Woven 3 D Embossing Folder [ 168466 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/168466s.jpg)
![Basic Beige 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 164511 ] Basic Beige 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 164511 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/164511s.jpg)
![Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ] Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119686 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119686s.jpg)
![Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ] Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock [ 119684 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/119684s.jpg)
![Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (English) [ 170052 ] Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (English) [ 170052 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170052s.jpg)
![Copper Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170553 ] Copper Stampin' Hot Foil Rolls [ 170553 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170553s.jpg)
![Stampin' Hot Foil System Na & Craft Class [ 170009 ] Stampin' Hot Foil System Na & Craft Class [ 170009 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/170009s.jpg)
![Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ] Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine [ 149653 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/149653s.jpg)
![Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ] Stampin' Dimensionals [ 104430 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/104430s.jpg)
![Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ] Mini Stampin' Dimensionals [ 144108 ]](https://assets1.tamsnetwork.com/images/EC042017NF/144108s.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment