Today’s card features the Noel Tidings Bundle and the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder from the new September – December Mini Catalog. I decided to do my own spin on one of the cards shown on page 40 of the catalog. Here is what I came up with…
The card base is Basic Beige cardstock cut
to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”. I die
cut the pine branch oval from the dies in the bundle out of another piece of
Basic Beige cardstock and added that to the center front of my card. Then I used the oval die from the bundle to
die cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock that I then embossed with the
Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder, I added this to the center of the card. Then I started my stamping, I stamped
everything onto Basic White cardstock. I
stamped three of the thinner pine branches using Peaceful Pine Ink, two of the
medium thick branches out of Old Olive and then two more of those out of Pecan
Pie Ink. I stamped three of the little
pinecones out of Pecan Pie Ink. I used
the coordinating dies from the bundle and cut everything out.
To put the card together I started with one
each of the Peaceful Pine, Old Olive and Pecan Pie pine branches and added them
in a spray to the top and bottom centers of the card. I added a strip of the Neutral Noel Specialty
Designer Series Paper that measured 1 x 3 ¾” across the center of my card
popping it up with Dimensionals. I
stamped the sentiment “from our home to yours” onto Basic White cardstock using
Peaceful Pine Ink and then die cut it with one of the dies in the bundle. I put one of the Peaceful Pine branches on
the top of the DSP along with one of the little pinecones and then added my
sentiment over the top. To finish off
the front of the card I added one more of the little pinecones directly to the
card and the final one I popped up using a Mini Dimensional.
For the inside of the card, I cut a piece
of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped the sentiment “Merry Christmas”
in Peaceful Pine Ink. In the bottom
right I stamped one of the pine branches first generation and two more second
generation.
I hope you enjoy this card I certainly
enjoyed making it. As always you can
find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the
shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed
below. Be sure to follow me at:
Facebook
at: https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net
YouTube
at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/
Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment