Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderful stories, great pictures and lots of inspiration. I encourage you to look back at some of the previous posts and pick one or two to recreate using current papers, stamps and dies.
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Kristine Vicente 's post and know t...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Tracie Evans Langley, the Sassy Stamper...
-
These card in a box cards are all over facebook recently. Everyone loves them and at first I was a bit intimidated but then I found a good ...
-
Today’s card features the Simply Leaves Bundle along with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder (this is my new favorite embossing folder). ...
-
I have made this card once before using the Eden’s Garden Collection (November 18, 2021) so when I saw the beautiful products in the Sympols...
-
Today’s card features the Thoughtful Journey’s Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Thoughtful Wishes Stamp Set. This card is very simple a...
No comments:
Post a Comment