Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 8, 2024

FAST AND SIMPLE FLIGHT & AIRY

Today’s card features more of the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper you can get free with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  I wanted to hightlight the little Calypso Coral colored flowers in the paper this time so here is what I came up with…

This card is a super simple card but the best part is the excellent use of the Designer Series Paper.  Because it only uses a strip of DSP that measures 1 ½ x 5 ½” you can get 16 cards out of a single piece of Designer Series Paper.  Now let me tell you that is making the most of your DSP.  Plus, you will have a 1 x 12” strip leftover that you can cut into ½ x 4” strips and decorate your 4 x 5 ¼” inside layer on 6 of those cards, so no leftovers at all!

Onto the card, the card base is Calypso Coral cardstock cut to 11 x 4 ¼” and scored at 5 ½”.  I cut a piece of Boho Blue cardstock to 1 ¾ x 5 ½” and the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper to 1 ½” x 5 ½” and adhered them together.  I mounted this about 3/8” from the left side of my card base.  I then cut the third from the largest of the larger set of labels from the Thoughtful Expressions Bundle from some Basic White cardstock.  I then stamped that with the sentiment “So happy to celebrate you” from the Layering Leaves Stamps in Boho Blue Ink.  I adhered that to my card using Dimensionals.  I stamped one of the little floral images from the Bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored it in with Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers and attached that as well. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment