Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 15, 2024

SOFT STIPPLED HELLO

Today’s card features another of the free products being offered during Sale-A-Bration, this Soft Stippled Designer Series Paper is being offered as a free gift with a qualifying $50 purchase from now through the end of February.  While there is a cute stamp and die bundle in the January – April Mini catalog called the Stippled Rose’s Bundle I did not order this set so I just worked with the DSP on it’s own and I am very happy with what I came up with.

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Pecan Pie cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a piece of the Designer Series Paper that measured 3 ¾ x 5” to that.  I wrapped a piece of the Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon around that about 1 ¼” from the bottom of the Calypso Coral layer and just attached it to the back before adding these layers to my card.  I used the Scalloped Contour Dies and cut the second from the smallest rectangle out of Pecan Pie cardstock.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 2 3.4 x 1 ½” and stamped my sentiment “hello, FRIEND” from the Inked & Tiled Stamp Set onto it using Calypso Coral Ink.  I added the Basic White layer to the Pecan Pie layer and popped that up on the right side of the card with Dimensionals.

For my focal point I simply fussy cut one of the groups of roses and leave out of the Designer Series Paper.  I colored them with Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist Stampin’ Blends and then added that to my card front again with Dimensionals.  Pretty simple way to use the DSP to do the work.  As far as the sentiment goes you can use any dies, punches, stamps, etc. that you have and make the card your own. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment