Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

SOFT STIPPLED

Today’s card features the Soft Stippled Designer Series Paper which is one of the free products you can earn with a qualifying purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  Just a reminder there are just three weeks of Sale-A-Bration remaining and then we have to wait a whole year for another one so don’t miss out.  I wanted to show some of the fun things you can create with this pretty paper.

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Wild Wheat cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it with the Cane Weaved 3D Embossing Folder.  I then cut a piece of the Soft Stippled Designer Series Paper to 3 x 4” and mounted that onto a piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock that measured 4 ¼ x 4 ¼” and popped them both up onto the center of my card using Dimensionals.

I stamped my sentiment “Sometimes there are no words” (from the Thoughtful Expressions Bundle) onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Lost Lagoon Ink and then die cut it using one of the dies from the Thoughtful Expressions Bundle.  I die cut a second label the same as the white out of Lost Lagoon scraps (or better yet cut it from the center of the layer you mounted the Designer Series Paper on, no one will know any different and you save paper) and cut it in half.  Adhere it to the back of the white sentiment layer allowing about a ¼” to show on each side.  It is that simple, what a fast and easy card this is to create with minimal supplies and even better when some of them are freebies.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment