Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, February 12, 2024

BLENDING DAY

Today’s card features the Enduring Beauty Bundle from the January – April 2024 Mini Catalog.  This bundle is unique in that it comes with a Stamp Set, a Die Set and a set of 5 Decorative Mask that all coordinate beautifully.  I was intrigued when I say this bundle and knew it was something I wanted to try out.  Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Balmy Blue cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and using one of the Decorative Masks from the Foursquare Decorative Masks (I used the one with little squares) I added some Balmy Blue Ink in different areas of this layer (I did not totally cover it as I just wanted to add a little additional interest not over do it).  Before adhering this to the card base, I wrapped it twice with the 2022 – 2024 In Color Bakers Twine (I used Tahitian Tide) and made a little bow off to the left side. 

Next, I stamped my image onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I added my masks one at a time and added color.  I started with Mask 1 and added Daffodil Delight Ink using my Blending Brush, then moved onto Mask 2 and my Parakeet Party Ink, I will say I wanted those little buds to be Poppy Parade not the green so I masked them with a little of the Stampin’ Up! Masking Paper when I was doing the greens and then masked around them so I could add some Poppy Parade there.  Next, I moved onto Mask 2 and added some Crushed Curry Ink and finally I used Mask 4 and added some Old Olive Ink.  Since I had already stamped my image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, I did not use Mask 5. 

Once everything was all colored, I die cut my image and adhered it to my card using Dimensionals.  I die cut two of the leaf dies from the bundle out of Parakeet Party cardstock and tucked them up in under the floral arrangement.  To finish off the card I added three of the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment