Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 11, 2022

Simply Sending Hugs

Today I wanted to share another of the new collections from the July – December Mini Catalog.  The Splendid Thoughts bundle and the Splendid Day Designer Series Paper are just great to work with.  The stamps in this bundle were inspired by Million Sales Achiever Mary Ammar and they are great.  I wanted to highlight this bundle to my customers during the Open House for this catalog so I wanted a simple yet classy card for them to make.

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Soft Seafoam cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.   I added a layer of Basic White Cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Then I die cut three small squares out of the beautiful metallic Designer Series Paper using the Stylish Shapes Dies (man I am using these dies a lot).  I added them to my card base to the left side adhering them directly to the Basic White layer.  Next, I die cut one of the foliage pieces out of Soft Seafoam cardstock and adhered it at an angle right across the center of the card.  I then die cut my layer for my sentiment using those Stylish Shapes Dies once again out of Basic White cardstock.  I stamped my sentiment (from the bundle) onto this die cut using Soft Seafoam Ink.  I then added a little of the Soft Seafoam Seam Binding Ribbon (love the sheer look of this ribbon) to the back of the sentiment and popped the whole thing up using Dimensionals.  The final addition was three of the Champaign Rhinestone Jewels which match the Designer Series Paper perfectly. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment