Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 18, 2022

Sale-A-Bration’s Wonderful World

Today I wanted to share a couple cards I created with the Wonderful World Bundle from the Sale-A-Bration campaign.  This bundle includes a stamp set and a beautiful pack of Designer Series Paper and the best part is that it is free with a qualifying $100 purchase during Sale-A-Bration from July 1 – August 31st while supplies last.

Here are the two cards I created using the bundle…


Card #1 - The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.   I then cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measured 2 x 5 ¼” and I used the Scalloped Contours Dies to cut my nice little ruffle.  I attached that to the left side of the card base and then attached a piece of the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper that measures 3 ¾ x 5 ¼” on top of that.  I used a little scrap of the other side of the same paper that measures ¾ x 3 ¾” that I cut into a little flag.

I die cut a circle out of Basic White cardstock and the next size up scalloped circle out of a scrap of Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the Layering Circles Dies.  I stamped my image from the bundle using Rich Razzleberry ink onto my white circle and then matted it onto the Rich Razzleberry scalloped circle.  I popped the image up using Dimensionals.  For the inside of the card, I simply stamped another of these roses again using the Rich Razzleberry ink. 

 

Card #2 – The card base is Pear Pizzazz cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut my Wonderful World Designer Series Paper to 3 7/8 x 5 ¼”.  From that I cut off one piece that measured 1 x 5 ¼”.  I adhered my floral piece to the right side of the card base and then flipped over my 1” wide piece and attached it to the left side of the card base (just keep your spacing between the pieces and on either side equal).  This Designer Series Paper has two 12 x 12” sheets that have beautiful big floral images on them.  I fussy cut these images out of the paper and used one of them here on my card.  I just popped it up using Dimensionals.  My sentiment is from the Sending Smiles Bundle, I stamped it in Pear Pizzazz ink and then die cut it with one of the dies from the bundle.  I added this with Mini Dimensionals.  For the inside of this card, I simply added a piece of Basic White cardstock that I attached a scrap of the Designer Series Paper to, it is ¾ x 4”. 

I hope you enjoy these cards I certainly enjoyed making them.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Card #1:

Product List


Card #2:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment