Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Hip Little Camper

Today I am going to share the other table favor I created for the ladies who attended my open house on July 1st.  This time I grabbed some boxes that Stampin’ Up! use to sell (don’t worry you can make a box or buy one from lots of places I just had a bunch of these left over from a previous event and wanted to use them up).  I filled the boxes with Hersey Nuggets (chocolate is always welcome) and went to decorating them with the adorable Tree Lot Dies which are another freebie being offered during Sale-a-bration with a $100 qualifying order.  They also coordinate with the Trees for Sale Stamp Set out of the July – December Mini Catalog (I didn’t use the stamp set for this but stay tuned I will be using it soon).   

So here is what I came up with…

So, the whole scene is created using nothing but the dies, some paper and a few little rhinestones.  I cut my tree bases out using Evening Evergreen cardstock and overlaid them with the overlay dies that were cut from Mossy Meadow cardstock, the trunk was cut from Soft Suede cardstock and everything was attached and then the trees were attached to the box.  I adhered the two larger ones directly to it and the smallest I popped up with Dimensionals.  For the trailer I cut the base out of Real Red cardstock, I cut a little strip of the base out of Basic Black to get my wheel black.  I adhered the black to the red being sure it would not show once I added the silver.  I cut the top and bottom of the trailer out of Silver Foil and added it.  I added the curtain which was cut out of Starry Sky cardstock by adhering it to the back side of the window.  I added a strip of So Saffron cardstock behind the windows.  Next I cut my wreath from Evening Evergreen cardstock and the bow from Real Red cardstock and adhered them to the window of the door.  The final addition was three little Red Rhinestone jewels.  I popped the whole trailer up on the box using Dimensionals. 

The great part of this project was all the options you would have when it comes to selecting colors.  This is an excellent opportunity to use up some scraps.  I hope you enjoy this little gift box I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this project and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment