Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Rings of Love

Today I wanted to share a couple more cards made with products you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration from 1 July – 31 August (while supplies last).  These cards were created using the beautiful Rings of Love 12 x 12” Designer Paper which is free with a $50 qualifying purchase.  The package contains 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs so there it lots of potential for cards just by pairing it up with some of the classic Stampin’ Up! products.

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Starry Sky cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.   I cut a layer of Daffodil Delight cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼” and then added a layer of the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper that measures 3 ¾ x 5”.  I wrapped a piece of the Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon around the card.  I die cut the little tag from the Pretty Pillowbox Dies from Daffodil Delight cardstock and stamped it with a sentiment from the Bamboo Beauty Stamp set using Starry Sky Ink.  I tied that onto the front of the card using the Starry Sky Ribbon and added a bow.  I did add a single Dimensional under the sentiment just to keep it where I wanted it.  For the inside I simply cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added a little strip of the Designer Series Paper to the bottom of it that measures 1 x 4”.  That’s all there was to creating this card.  Simple right?


The card base is Mint Macaroon cardstock that measures 5 ½ x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I stamped the flowers from the Wonderful World Stamp Set (another Sale-A-Bration freebie) onto Basic White cardstock that I had die cut using the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  To get two colors onto this stamp at the same time I used my Stampin’ Write Markers (not to be confused with Stampin’ Blends which are alcohol based and should never be used on the stamp itself) I used the Poppy Parade and Mint Macaroon markers and colored directly onto the stamp itself (note here you can select two colors from the same color family and only need one set of markers).  Blow (huff) a little moist air onto the stamp right before stamping (this helps it be moist for the stamping).  I added that to the card using Dimensionals.  I then added my sentiment which is from the Pansy Patch Stamp Set onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock using Poppy Parade Ink and then I die cut it using the Stylish Shapes Dies (using these like crazy) and added it to the front of the card.  I did the same technique for the inside as I did with card 1, I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼” and added a strip of the DSP that measures 1 x 4” along the bottom. 

I hope you enjoy these card I certainly enjoyed making them.  As always you can find the supplies to create these cards and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Card 1

Product List

 Card 2 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment