Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, July 22, 2022

Hello Tahitian Tide

 Some days you just hit the perfect color combinations on a card and today I sure feel like I did just that.  I love the new Tahitian Tide color in the 2022 – 2023 In Colors so I decided to use it today.  Well I am thrilled with how my card turned out.   

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Basic Black cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.   I cut a layer of Tahitian Tide cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and then embossed it using the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder.  I then cut a strip of the new Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper (this paper is all black and white) that measured 2 x 5 ¼”.  I used my Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blend markers to color it.  I then added this to a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measured 2 ¼ x 5 ¼” and attached them to the card front.  I stamped my sentiment “hello YOU” from the Shaded Summer stamp set onto a scrap of Tahitian Tide cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and I die cut that using the Stylish Shapes Dies (I wanted to have the stitching on this but you could use two different sizes of circles from the Layering Circles Dies).  I then die cut a scrap of the Basic Black cardstock using one of the scalloped circles from the Layering Circles Dies. 

I wrapped a little of the Tahitian Tide Metallic Woven Ribbon under the sentiment and then added it to the card using Dimensionals.  For my final addition to the front of the card I added three of the Classic Matte Dots.  

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment