Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, July 8, 2022

Simple Flowers

Today I wanted to share another card I created using the Wonderful World bundle.  This bundle includes a stamp set and a package of designer series paper that are just beautiful.  It is a free item with a qualifying $100 purchase during Sale-a-bration which runs from July 1 – August 31st.  I showed a card I created the other day using one of the stamps in the set and blending brushes, today’s card will feature two of the other stamps from the set again colored with the blending brushes. 

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Mossy Meadow cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Polished Pink cardstock that measures 4 1/8 x 5 3/8” and a layer of the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I liked the look of those small borders around this paper.  Next, I stamped my rose using Polished Pink and Pear Pizzazz ink that I added directly to the stamp using a Blending Brush onto a piece of Basic White cardstock.  Then I inked up the iris using Orchid Oasis and Pear Pizzazz ink again added with a Blending Brush onto another piece of Basic White cardstock.  I used one of the circles from the Stylish Shapes Dies (I am using these things all the time) and cut each of them out.  I attached them to the card base using Dimensionals.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment “YOU’RE IN MY THOUGHTS” from the In the Moment Stamp set onto a piece of Polished Pink cardstock using Orchid Oasis Ink and I die cut it using another of the dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies and added it to the center between the circles, popping it up using Dimensionals as well. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment