Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Hello There

Today’s card was created using the beautiful new Sun Prints Designer Series Paper, the Natures Print Bundle and the new Fern 3D Embossing Folder.  I wanted to add lots of different products together to show how all of them coordinate so well.   

So here is what I came up with…

The card base is Starry Sky cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I placed the front of the card into the Fern 3D Embossing Folder and embossed it (love the texture).  I then took a piece of the Sun Prints Designer Series Paper that I cut to 3 x 3” and mounted it onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that I cut to 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”.  I grabbed some scraps of my Basic White cardstock (yes, we all have tons of those don’t we) and I stamped my foliage and my sentiment “Hello THERE” onto it using Starry Sky Ink.  I die cut the foliage using the coordinating die from the bundle and I cut the sentiment out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.  I popped my sentiment up using Dimensionals and tucked the foliage under it adhering it with Mini Dimensionals.  I added a triple bow that was created using the Starry Sky Ribbon attached with a Mini Glue Dot.  

For the inside of the card I simply added my 4 x 5 1/4" Basic White cardstock layer to which I added a little 1/2 x 4" strip of Designer Series Paper from the sample pack.  The envelope was stamped with the foliage we used on the front of the card again with Starry Sky Ink.  This was a quick and simple card but the texture from the embossing folder really makes it pop.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment