Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wonderful World

Today I wanted to share another of the Sale-a-bration freebies.  This is a stamp and designer series paper set that is free with a qualifying $100 order.  It is just beautiful and I wanted to share a great technique that lends itself perfectly to this stamp set. 

So here is what I came up with…

The card base is Starry Sky cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 2 1/8” and 4 ¼” and folded into a z fold.  I added a piece of Orchid Oasis cardstock to the inside back of the card that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I also added a piece of the coordinating Designer Series Paper that comes in this bundle to the front fold it measures 1 7/8 x 5 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 1 7/8 x 5 ¼” to attach to the inside back of the Z fold (this is where I will write my message to the recipient of this card).  Next, I took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 2 7/8 x 4 ¼” and I stamped my flower image from the bundle onto it.  To create the beautiful soft watercolor look I used my Blending Brushes to add Orchid Oasis Ink to the flower and Pear Pizzazz ink to the stems and leaves.  Once the ink was added I huffed (exhaled humid breath) onto the stamp before stamping just to make sure the ink was activated and I would get a good image.  Once my stamping was complete, I added this layer to a piece of Starry Sky cardstock that measured 3 x 4 ½”.  I wrapped a piece of the 2020 – 2024 In Color Bakers Twine (I house Orchid Oasis) around it twice and tied a bow.  This piece is then adhered to the front of the card using Dimensionals (remember to adhere only the left side so the card can open. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment