Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 25, 2022

Christmas in July

Today I wanted to share one of the cards I taught during this month’s card club.  I was challenged by my friend and downline Linda Ferguson to create a card using the Joyful Flurry Bundle for this month’s class.  I had shared with her that the bundle intimidated me a little because it had dies in it that did not cut all the way through and this was something I had not worked with before.  I am always up for a good challenge so here is what I came up with…


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.   I took a piece of Basic White cardstock and stamped different snowflakes from the stamp set in the bundle all over it using Night on Navy Ink and then I added it to the card base.  Using the Stitched Rectangle dies I die cut a piece of Vellum cardstock and then a piece of Basic White cardstock from the next smallest rectangle die.  I centered one of the snowflake dies (that does not cut all the way through) at the top of the white piece and die cut it.  Next, I stamped the sentiment “Joyful Wishes” onto it using Night of Navy Ink.  I glued those two layers together and added it to the center of the card using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added a single Iridescent Rhinestone to the center of the snowflake. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment