Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Hues of Happiness

I have really been enjoying this Hues of Happiness Suite of products and I wanted to share products from the annual catalog today.  For this card I am using the Blossoming Happiness Dies (I do recommend purchasing the bundle because the stamps are great as well and when purchased as a bundle you save 10% on both the stamp set and the dies) and the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to create my card.   

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Daffodil Delight cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and embossed it using the new Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder (I really like this one).  I added that to my card base and then cut a strip of Melon Mambo cardstock to 1 ¼ x 5 ¼” and a piece of the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper to 1 x 5 ¼” and attached them to one another and then to the card base.  I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 3 x 3 ½” and used the die from the Blossoming Happiness Dies to make one side look like it was torn from a notebook.  I popped this up on my card using Dimensionals.

Then I got to work on the Designer Series Paper.  This paper is awesome because it includes 4 sheets of 12 x 12” Designer Series Paper that can be directly cut using the Blossoming Happiness Dies.  That means the dies cut out the flowers and the leaves from those sheets perfectly.  So, it took me some time but I cut all four sheets of those flowers and leaves apart and now I have a big bunch of them to decorate away with.  For this card I chose to use all three sizes of the Melon Mambo colored flowers and three different leaves from the paper.  I adhered my leaves directly to my notebook looking piece and then added the flowers by popping them up on Dimensionals.  My final addition was three of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels that I colored using the Melon Mambo Stampin’ Blends (love to create my own coordinating bling). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment