Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Getting in the Spirit

How about a little Christmas in July?  So for Christmas in July I decided not to do the traditional Reds and Greens but highlight Night of Navy and Silver.  I broke out my new Joyful Flurry Bundle and my Silver Embossing Powder and went to work.

So here is what I came up with…


The card base is Night of Navy cardstock that is cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut another piece of Night of Navy cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and I used one of the dies from the Joyful Flurry Bundle that cuts the snowflake but only partially so you have these bits that stick up (I did two).  Then I stamped two of the snowflakes from the stamp set in the bundle all over the cardstock using VersaMark ink.  Once I had all my snowflakes stamped, I added Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder to the card and heat set it with my Heat Tool.  I added pieces of Silver Foil behind my partially cut snowflakes (they are about 2 ¼” squares) and I popped the whole layer up onto the card base using Dimensionals.

For my greeting I chose “IT’S A SEASON OF magic & wonder” also from the bundle and I stamped it onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock that I had die cut using one of the label dies from the bundle.  I added a little of the silver Simply Elegant Trim behind the sentiment and then popped the whole thing up using Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added some Festive Pearls.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment