Have you heard? Stampin' Up! has launched their new January - June Mini Catalog 2020 and boy is it amazing. Check out this video to get a quick look and then head over to my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net and check out all the other amazing products also available in this catalog. The products are unbelievably beautiful and I have been having a blast creating with them (stay tuned for a bunch of posts using these great new products).
Happy Crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...
-
This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited to be a part of it. If you came from Jamie Blades http://creativern.blogspot.com/2014/0...
-
Today’s card features the Boutique Blossoms Bundle and the Bloom Boutique Specialty Designer Series Paper. I saw a this card on Facebook th...
No comments:
Post a Comment